Frequently Asked Questions
- What businesses are included in The Neiman Marcus Group?
- The Neiman Marcus Group is an omni-channel retailer with stores operating under the Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call and CUSP names as well as the online direct-to-consumer business operated through websites listed below. The Company operates 42 Neiman Marcus Stores across the United States and two Bergdorf Goodman stores in Manhattan. The Company also operates twenty seven Last Call locations as well as three CUSP stores.
- Do your companies sell merchandise online?
- Neiman Marcus offers a selection of exclusive merchandise and unparalleled service online at NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com, LastCall.com, and mytheresa.com
- Do you sell merchandise internationally?
- NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com and mytheresa.com provide an enhanced international shopping experience to over 100 countries worldwide.
- When was The Neiman Marcus Group founded?
- The first Neiman Marcus store in Downtown Dallas has been serving customers since 1907. Bergdorf Goodman, founded in 1899, was acquired by Carter Hawley Hale, the then-owner of Neiman Marcus, in 1972. Neiman Marcus Group was formed in 1987 consisting of the specialty store divisions of Carter Hawley Hale, which included the operations of Neiman Marcus Stores, Bergdorf Goodman and NM Direct.
Neiman Marcus Group is currently owned by Ares Management and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
- Who is the Company’s transfer agent?
- The Company’s common stock has not been publicly traded since October of 2005, and is not currently managed by a transfer agent.
Investors who held common stock at the time it ceased to be publicly traded in October 2005 can contact the Company’s prior transfer agent, Computershare Investor Services, by visiting the https://www-us.computershare.com/investor web site or by phone at 800-546-51412 (domestic) or 781-575-2765 (international).
- Who do I contact if I have questions?
- Please feel free to contact NMG Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the address of the corporate office?
- Correspondence for the corporate office may be sent via US Mail to Neiman Marcus Group LTD LLC, One Marcus Square, 1618 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75201. The main phone number is (214) 743-7600.